Peekaboo Photos, that is. I have been holding out on you by not posting these sooner. Katie did an amazing job with Gabe's newborn photos and family photos. Here are some of my favorites.
Are you freakin kidding me. These are some fabulous shots. Where to start, your family picture is so great. The winking boy-adorable. The baby in a nut shell belongs in an Anne Geddes book. Your boys look like models and the baby, I want to steal him. What a treasure. Now get a giant copy of the family picture and hang it in a prominant spot.
i was going to say exactly what diane said, plus your husband is ruggedly handsome.
i've been stalking this lady who just had a baby, because i want to give her enough time to heal up before i spring my "can i please try to photograph your newborn" pitch on her.
you look great. you must be getting some decent sleep!
Kimberly these are ALL so AMAZING! I just had to keep looking at them over and over again! What a beautiful family you have and what adorable shots were captured! I love the picture of Jack and Sam toward the end. Precious! And Gabe is just one adorable little guy. And look at how wonderful you look! Did you just have a baby cuz you don't look it! Beautiful! *Jeni*
7 comments:
Are you freakin kidding me. These are some fabulous shots. Where to start, your family picture is so great. The winking boy-adorable. The baby in a nut shell belongs in an Anne Geddes book. Your boys look like models and the baby, I want to steal him. What a treasure. Now get a giant copy of the family picture and hang it in a prominant spot.
Oh my!!!! Those are incredible pictures. Your family is gorgeous. The one of all three boys could sell ANYTHING!!! I LOVE THEM!
GORGEOUS. I love the first one and the one where you're kissing him. So, so cute.
i was going to say exactly what diane said, plus your husband is ruggedly handsome.
i've been stalking this lady who just had a baby, because i want to give her enough time to heal up before i spring my "can i please try to photograph your newborn" pitch on her.
you look great. you must be getting some decent sleep!
They are perfect shots of a perfect family!
Wow...you have such a beautiful family! Three boys-what a dream.
Kimberly these are ALL so AMAZING! I just had to keep looking at them over and over again! What a beautiful family you have and what adorable shots were captured! I love the picture of Jack and Sam toward the end. Precious! And Gabe is just one adorable little guy. And look at how wonderful you look! Did you just have a baby cuz you don't look it! Beautiful! *Jeni*
Post a Comment