5.08.2009

The Haircut


Before.


After.


The culprit and his victim.

Yes, that is a bag of hair.



The fix.






Who is this big kid?

Signature

6 comments:

diane said...

So I guess it was a brotherly makeover. He looks adorable either way. I love his eyes! Never a dull moment...

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I don't know, but it makes me want to cry! Can everyone's children please stop growing already?!!

Luc looks so proud with that bag of his cousin's hair.

Paige said...

Dying over the loss of his hair. I'm just glad he's not a girl. And horrified they are laughing about it even though Luc is cute too! Glad you got a pic so you can torture them both later, his hair is cute now too, but I loved the Nicholas 8 Is Enough bob on him!

Christie said...

Well, cross that major milestone off the list.

What's next? Sneaking out for some TP fun? Wrecking the car?

OY. Why must they grow up?

queenieweenie said...

I actually really like the short hair! You can see those gorgeous big eyes better.

What a cutie.

melissanothum said...

Hey Kimber...Just wanted to see and update of the beautiful new C. boy....He is adorable! Great job! Also, I got quite the laugh at the haircut! Lilly did that once to herself, but she hid her hair in a pot in the laundry room (?) and I didnt find it for a few days. AHHH kids, they are creative with their time and talents arent they? Well love you .....