5.29.2009

Morning, Sunshine

For your viewing pleasure.


Signature

10 comments:

diane said...

Oh what a sweet and happy boy. Thanks for sharing the yummy.

I like when you told another child, "don't come in here and cry." hee hee.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

There may be no scrunch but that is THE cutest baby I've seen all year!!!! I cannot wait to seem him live. ;)

I, too, loved the "don't come in here and cry" request directed toward whom I can only guess was Sam. :D

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I'm obsessed. I've watched this video like 7 times!

Hazen5 said...

I wish I woke up that happy and giggly! What a doll baby.

Paige said...

Oh thank you for the piece of heaven. He's so delicious.

Annemarie said...

So sweet!

Adrianne said...

How did I totally miss that you were even pregannt??? Congratulations on such a little angel - with such a great name! :)

queenieweenie said...

babies are pure joy-I can't get enough of them-you actually just made me miss having my own a little bit!

Cassidy said...

So cute! I can't wait to squeeze him.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i want him to hook up with laura, because they are about the two cutest babies alive. and they owe it to the world to recreate that cuteness. so, get with ilene, would ya? work that out.

thanks.