Nothing Stolen from Lohan
A burglar alarm led police to Lindsay Lohan's house on Tuesday, where officers found evidence of a potential break-in and ransacking. Turns out, the mess belonged to Lohan, not the burglars, police said. Police determined no one entered the home and nothing was stolen.
I'm still laughing.
6 comments:
OMGosh! That's hilarious. Huh, is she and my son related? LOL.
What the what????
Surely the SL Trib has better things to talk about. How 'bout not letting the 19 year old interns write articles, eh?
This happened to Jeff's mom once. He still is traumatized by it. LOVE the family pics so much.
The same thing could happen in my daughter's bedroom. I wish I was kidding. It looks like someone ransacked the place.
I read that and burst out laughing too!
You think she could afford a housekeeper.
I'm sharing that one with my teenager.
Post a Comment