3.10.2009

Meet Spidey Sam

Sam just turned 4! His first present of the day was some Spiderman Underoos from his big brother. Catch his cool spidey-moves in the video (and sorry about the orientation and sound, I have no explanation and no tech skills).


The day was filled with activities of Sam's choice (well, and mom's). Pictures of the birthday boy. His favorite lunch spot (and not McDonalds!). Cupcakes. Bounce place. And the highlight? Having cousin Luc "Indiana Jones" join us for the celebrations! The kids bounced the afternoon away, along with Sam's little buddy, Easton.

Good times. Happy birthday to my sweet Sam!
Baby Watch 2009: 2 days to go until d-date, nothing to report. Starting to investigate labor inducing techniques. Wish me luck and stay tuned for name saga.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Look at those mugs! NOTHING cuter... absolutely nothing!

Where's the video? Did I miss it?

Oh, and if you ever want me to change your background - not that I think you need to because I still like it - let me know. Perhaps some baby boy blue is in the future. ;)

Can't wait for the name saga! I have my vote ready to cast.

diane said...

Happy Birthday Sam and good luck on the next Birth Day! I anxiously await pictures.

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday Cute Boy!

I hope all is going well with the you, try some balsamic vinegar salad!

Paige said...

When your husband is begging you NOT to have sex with him you know you've done all you can.

Can't wait!!!

April (Thorup) Oaks said...

Haha. Boys are so fun!