Hi.
This is Kimberly's sister Alisa. I could see the fans were getting restless, so I have officially hijacked her blog to bring you the first [of many, I'm sure] photo installments of new Baby Boy C. Photos courtesy of our swanky Mom's iPhone. Enjoy!!
P.S. Doesn't Kimberly look awesome! Who looks that good mere hours after giving birth? Who, I ask!




18 comments:
Are you sure you didn't adopt him? You look too good to have just given birth. He is a beautiful boy! I hope he can survive his brothers love/smothering.
Ummm...what kind of iPhone does she have? Mine doesn't take pictures like that.
Oh...I guess you just have to look that good after birth.
Congrats..what a sweetie. I'm just waiting for the name so I can get to work!! Take care.
He is beautiful, congratulations. And, Diane is right, you look fabulous!
Thank you Alisa! They are gorgeous. Baby and mom. and I hope he gets a name sometime this year. So many to pick from.
Congrats Kimberly! What a cute little babe.
Congrats, I can't wait to kiss and squeeze the little guy! Nice job, once again.
I am so excited for you guys!!! Wow Jack amd Sam are so big. Baby C is luck to have such cool big brothers. I want to hold that baby! You look amazing.
Congrats! He is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you. Sending love from DC - HFB
He's beautiful just like his mommy who shouldn't look THAT GOOD after giving birth!
Congrats Kimberly!! Get ready because three boys is a PAR-TAY!! I'm still wondering when I will get used to all of it.
I'm sure you already have a name, but I hope Kesler was in the mix somewhere because that is how I know and adore you as!
Congratulations! He is to die for. Good planning with looking excellent post birth. My sisters always do hair and makeup during my transitions.
He IS beautiful! Looks at those adorable cheeks! Congratulations Kimberly! Your boys are looking so grown up! Sniff sniff!
Kimberly! Those photos are so cute! I'm sorry that I missed you the other day as I dropped off that gift. I'm glad that you got it! I'd love to come by sometime when you are home to get a look at the babe... when you are ready. Let's talk on the phone this weekend--I'll call you when I'm not going a million miles an hour with my own 3. (I've decided that 3 is the tipping point). Congratulations!--Emily
he couldn't be cuter!
I'm so glad I'm on your email list. I was so excited to see things went well for you. He is adorable!
congrats!! i'm excited to hear what you name him. i love how the boys look totally enraptured with their new baby. and like everyone has already pointed out, nice post-partum look. you're good.
I'm still waiting for a name!! I'm anxious to get going on your necklace!!
Post a Comment