You look beautiful! I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks to go. I hope I look like you at this stage! Wow, can't wait for pics of the new addition. - HFB
I just had to come back and look at your cute pregnant self one more time before you birth. I'm sending you good vibes to make it past Friday then be early!
10 comments:
You look fabulous! You are a hot mom. I'm anxiously awaiting baby pics.
You look beautiful! I can't believe you only have 3 more weeks to go. I hope I look like you at this stage! Wow, can't wait for pics of the new addition. - HFB
I totally get pregnancy stupids. All of my pregnant posts are completely uninspired.
But you look good, and pink is totally your color.
I agree you look fabulous! miss you
You look really really good. I'm not kidding. Please have 3 more kids. I miss you.
Seriously, 3 weeks? You look GOOD!!!!
You look great. And your hair is particularly fabulous. Can't wait to meet the new little tike.
I've been out of the blog loop for so long I was sure you'd already welcomed your latest bundle...clearly not! Here's to early babies, good luck!
PS you look terrific!!!!
I just had to come back and look at your cute pregnant self one more time before you birth. I'm sending you good vibes to make it past Friday then be early!
You make pregnancy look good. Seriously, you are so lucky you gained weight in all the right places.
Post a Comment