So here is the sneak peek at our not-very-brief name list. Feel free to comment, but keep in mind we like all of them, so if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all! Official voting commences after birth announcement (which will be much sooner than later- stay tuned!)
Max is cute but too common. tate doesn't go with your other boys. All others are great and I cannot wait for this sweet baby and who cares about middle names b/c they don't really get used anyway! Come baby, come!
6 comments:
I love Max (i have one) and Tate. (if i had another that's what we would name him)
There's my two cents.
Good luck, congrats, and I can't wait to hear about it!!
1 Max Richard
2 Gabe Alan
3 Owen Kesler
Great names. I love this game. I can't wait to see what you pick.
I also am crazy about Max. I also love super Wy(att). Owen is a keeper too. but I also like Little man Tate.
so I'm not helpful.
Max is cute but too common. tate doesn't go with your other boys. All others are great and I cannot wait for this sweet baby and who cares about middle names b/c they don't really get used anyway! Come baby, come!
My oldest goes by his middle name. It was a matter of initials. ET=no
TE=ok
Post a Comment