Happy New Year!
From our family to yours.
Craig, Kimberly, Jack (6), and Sam (3)
This year, I am grateful for new beginnings and second chances. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father that provides for me more than I deserve. I am grateful for my family and friends, all of whom I would like to see more. I hope for slower, more thoughtful time with my children and to live more thoughtfully and deliberately in general, enjoying more the journey.
I had a dream the other night. And in this dream, I called Jessica to discuss some complicated spiderman toy that had all sorts of crazy options. On the phone I told her that I was so glad we knew each other and asked her about her baby and kids and all of this stuff I know about her from her blog (since I only really know her from her blog). And she told me that she didn't really know me because I don't post. And I felt like a huge loser in my own dream! So today I post, and resolve to do better. (Although I won't tell you in advance how most of my resolutions work out). Sorry, Jessica, I don't know how you got mixed up in this.
Happy new year!
9 comments:
Oh how I miss those faces! That was the best consecutive 2-weeks I've had in a while.
We have yet to do Christmas cards. Maybe next year. :)
Your boys are absolutely adorable-and so are you! Cute pic.
I never got around to my cards either...I'm thinking Valentine's cards???
Ha ha! I love when the blogsophere enters the subconscious like that. Glad you're back to posting!
Your picture is adorable. Your boys are so handsome. They remind me of my boys...look about the same age even though they are years apart!
Glad to see you on the blog again...but guess what...living your life is not being a loser. We're just happy to get updated on it once in a while!
Oh, and I wish I could call Jessica ALL THE TIME! I know she would always have the answers.
Love your card! And so excited for the new baby.
Jessica is totally worth dreaming about. Although if it makes you feel any better even she hasn't posted in two weeks. I think she might be a little busy...
Love the picture and your dream! I am glad you listened to it!
Paige has a point. I can't post to save my life. I'm glad you had a dream about me, so I'm somewhere in the blogosphere!
Can I comment again? Yes? Great.
You are all so gorgeous. Those boys are gorgeous. You should send them on a plane to visit me. They are the best retreat from real life ever. Man, cute cute cute.
And a Happy Little 'ole New Year to you too! You look fabulous!
Post a Comment