11.19.2008

Self Censorship is not a Bad Thing

I don't care if you think that


I have "really blossomed,"


or

I am "definitely bigger than most pregnant women at 5 months."


Keep it to yourself.

14 comments:

Linsey said...

I hate being pregnant for that and so many other reasons. I'm sure you look ravishing.

Linsey said...

Now, if you had posed in front of the biology display that would have been even better.

kara jayne said...

I HATE THAT!!! I remember with my first...yes...my first...one lady asked me (at 6 months) if I was having twins. I really wanted to take her down.

queenieweenie said...

that is just stinkin' rude! I'M sure you look fabulously svelte for being five months pregnant.

whatever happened to, "if you can't say something nice..."

Matthew said...

Hear, hear.

Cassidy said...

How is it that I never remember to sign Matt out and sign me in when commenting on random women topics on blogs? Seriously. You'd think I would have learned by now.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

For real? That's ridiculous. I saw that picture of you and your adorable boys (yes, Craig included) and you looked awesome.

And I like it when Cass comments as Matt. It makes me think that Matt actually reads blogs and sympathizes with pregnant women. GORGEOUS pregnant women.

Paige said...

My goodness. Amazing that someone can ruin such a pretty word like "blossoming." When I saw your family pictures I immediately thought, "hey, I thought she was pregnant." I guess you don't look it because it's straight on? I hope you kicked that person in the teeth.

Paige said...

Also, when I was about to pop with the twins and people asked me if I was overdue I always said "no, I'm only 7 months" just to freak THEM out.

Anonymous said...

Is a truffle shuffle request categorized as rude?

(You know I love you and your belly, because it is going to produce another adorable chytie boy!)

Anonymous said...

woops! cassidy is masquerading as matt, and I use my relief society email to make rude comments, sorry!

diane said...

Seriously, not cool.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I just got a primer about proper symbol usage to denote humor, etc. when electronically talking. Generation Y certainly is teaching me something! So next time I can use a Goonies quote responsibly. ?:o)>-8o=

(that's a wavy hair, smiling, pointy chin, long neck, bloated belly from thanksgiving, skinny legged 32 y/o sister who really misses you.)

Hazen5 said...

What??? No way! Shut up, I hate people who don't THINK before they speak.