My birthday was a week ago Sunday, and I celebrated with an entire weekend of birthday fun. You only celebrate for one day, you say? You are missing out! Plus with a slow Sunday birthday, supplementary days are required. So here is what 35 looks like:
Saturday:
Lunch with my mom, worked in between a manicure and pedicure, and shopping!
(No picture of the lunch or shopping, but here are the pretty toes...)
Dinner with Craig at one of my favorite restaurants, and a movie.
A day full of my favorite things (well, except my children, of course).
Sunday:
Sleep in (well, until 8- pretty good for our house).
Breakfast waffles made by Craig. Presents from Craig and kids.
(Here are the boys demonstrating the wonders of my new pillow...)
The Primary kids sang happy birthday (very cute).
Dinner and cake at parent's house, with entire Salt Lake K-family.
More presents.
(my sister Cassidy goes for the nostalgic-must-own videos)
Monday:
Lazed around.
Lunch and movie with Craig and kids.
Sorry no pictures of Craig- he was behind the camera for once!
Completely delightful! So far, 35 doesn't seem so bad.
5 comments:
35 is my favorite age so far (even though it's only been three months). I think life keeps getting better and better, don't you?
Happy Birthday! 35 looks good on you. Love the new handbag. I believe in Birthday month.
35 looks GOOD on many levels.
2 adorable munchkins? check
1 on the way? check
3 days of celebration? check
1 swanky purse? check
2 cakes? check
family time? check check
I wonder what 29 will bring besides this increasing wrinkle between my eyes. Hmmm...
I totally missed your birthday. I thought of you that day and thought, I need to call Kimberly! and then forgot. You look good.
handbag is adorable!
Post a Comment