
This is my friend, Paige. Paige and I have been friends for 12 years or so. Wow. Today is her birthday. She does a better job of celebrating her birthday than anyone I know. She also will remind you it is her birthday if you happen to forget, which is a quality I appreciate. I (sometimes, more often than not) forget dates like birthdays, and then feel bad later when I remember and I talked to you and you didn't tell me it is your birthday. Paige is lots of fun, very funny, a great shopper, and a great friend. She also no longer thinks Uggs are Fuggly. An Ugg-convert, you might say. I wish I got to see Paige more often, but thank heavens for blogging so I get to keep up with her everyday happenings.
To celebrate Paige's birthday, I am taking down my Christmas decorations in honor of her Christmas Decorations Rule. If I was really honoring the rule, I would have had them down before today. But I am tired and feel about 15 months pregnant, so I didn't get it done. But Paige will understand because she knows rules are made to be broken when convenient. Happy birthday, Paige!
2 comments:
Do you think there's any way we can convert her away from the cult of Uggs? I HATE them and am sad she has gotten off the wagon and now loves them. She was my last hope.
Happy birthday anyway, Paige!
Hey thanks! It's true, I'm shamelessly informing all it's my birthday. Today I asked the roof guy for a discount b/c it's my birthday. I even showed him my license. Jeff got me diamond earrings. I'm happy.
Post a Comment