1.26.2009

My Blog Is Not Stylish

So last week, Celia's blog got a makeover, complete with a very cute signature. And now? There are signatures on almost every blog I see! It makes me (1) feel kind of out of it, blog-wise (please no jokes about how out of it I am in general), (2) want a cute signature too, and (3) think there is no way I am putting up a cute signature because I will be following everyone else, even though I really want one. So, how do I do it?

More catch-up posts are on the way- I have finally solved my camera/computer interaction problems, so I can post my pictures again. I know, you have been D.Y.I.N.G. while waiting for my updates! Patience, my pretty.

4 comments:

Linsey said...

I cannot help, I do not have a cute signature, but I am trying to keep my self-esteem at above-suicide levels in spite of this.

diane said...

I'm not in the cool blog club either.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Who cares! I just found out how to do a signature, but totally randomly. I'll give you the link I used if I can remember it; it was easy.

My blog is uber-blah and like Linsey, I'm trying to keep my self-esteem in spite of this. Plus, I don't go to blogs for their stylish physique, I go because I like the person!

Paige said...

I think the signature is trendy and I don't love it but of course I have no idea how to change it. And I'm dying for your updates!