I have a problem. It is caused by two things:
1. I LOVE this show. I can't dance, at all, and really wish I could. So I watch in awe.
2. I fall asleep after about 3 dance numbers.
It takes me days and days to get through one episode. I can't fall behind, so every night I muddle through. Do you think it is because I start watching it on tivo about 11 pm? Can someone help me work this into my schedule better? I find this very annoying.
4 comments:
OH surely you can convince the 3 boys in your house to watch it at an earlier hour...? Or lock yourself in your room & watch while Craig entertains?
I'm totally addicted to SYTYCD. In fact my first de-lurking comment on Celia's blog was about this show. ha!
I'm LOVING the mad-posting lately. Yahoo!
You need a deeper respect for the greatness of that show.
I'm disgusted.
That's all I have to say.
It's seriously the BEST SHOW EVER. I hate waiting for Weds to watch it. And it takes me two days too. But, I think you should watch it on the computer at work where there are less interruptions.
So You Think You Can Stay Awake?
Post a Comment