7.23.2008
Show Your Asana
I'm confused, astounded, and mostly, entertained. By what you ask? Why, this article here discussing the trend of n*ked yoga, n*ked dining, and n*ked comedy clubs. What did I say? Yes, I said N*KED. YOGA. N*KED. DINING. N*KED. COMEDY. (no pun intended)
Let's break this down. People are doing yoga, n*ked, in a class, together. Have you ever been to a yoga class? Can you imagine??? That is a lot of exposure of parts I truly don't want to see. Ponder for a moment downward dog and triangle pose. What if there is an "open air toot" (as my sis calls them)? The thought is too much!!! Let's hope at least there are no mirrors. I'm also relieved to see that you have to bring your own mat. I mean, could you imagine having to use a studio's mat knowing that some of the classes are n*ked?
Moving on, I don't know which is worse between n*ked yoga and n*ked dining. Pro for dining: There are tables and chairs to cover people's parts. Con for dining: You are trying to EAT, surrounded by n*ked people. Totally disgusting. And how do they sanitize the chairs? This one put me over the edge.
Lastly, n*ked comedy. I'll bet the comedian gets a lot of laughs! This one I think is just plain weird.
Post scrips: There are a lot of hits if you google "n*ked yoga." I didn't dare click on most of them, especially if there was the hint of a picture.
Thanks to my friend Tammara for sharing this story with me. I'm glad to have someone with whom to share my amazement and disgust!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
haha! I can't even begin to imagine how naked yoga would be appealing.
Oh my. The mental pictures are disturbing enough. The reality would kill me.
No, that is just wrong in every single way.
Seriously.
Wha the junk in the trunk?! TMI in yoga class.
You have got to be kidding me! I personally would never be caught dead in a Naked Yoga class, I always seem to laugh a little with certain poses even with my clothes on!!!!
That's when I would stop going to yoga!
wow...that's just laying it all out on the table. must be an interesting dating scene??
Thanks for the tip on finding that amazing brie recipe!! when are you going to post again?
Post a Comment