5.26.2008

They've got the look

Now seems like an entertaining time to introduce you to my pets. First up are the puppies, Marley and Boone. Marley and Boone had an unfortunate meeting with a lady armed with only her shears and the crazy idea that Golden Retrievers should be groomed to look like Poodles.
Notice their bare bodies, but furry heads and feet. Poor Marley lost his tail as well.

Not to be outdone, George the Cat decided to make a statement in dirt-roll chic. He is usually pure white.

7 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

what the?! what happened to the dogs?! the latest in summer fashion?

Paige said...

I must agree, the pets were having a freakish weekend when I was there. I prefer a little hair. But the cat looked cool.

Unknown said...

Okay, that made me giggle. Only because I have a flat coat retriever which is basically a golden retriever only black and if I sent my dog to the groomers and she came back looking like your poor dogs, my whole family would die!

Too funny!!

Hazen5 said...

I have a Marley Cat too, he still lives with my parents! Love your animals.

queenieweenie said...

Oh. My. Your poor babies!

K Sue said...

WOW! That is so funny. Poor dogs but at least they will shed less in the house right?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I laughed out loud. Your dogs look weird, don't take them back to that place.