5.21.2008

The Outfit

So here are some not so great pictures of my fabulous outfit. As I mentioned, this outfit can take almost exclusive credit for my going through with the triathlon, and I'm so glad I did.

First, here is me heading towards the finish.

Notice the skirt in action. Do not notice the chubby legs below the skirt. Notice the 5 year old son trying to keep up with his "fast" mom. So I feel a little bad about that part, but I was sprinting for the finish. I couldn't afford to stop!

Me after the finish wearing my favorite visor. Same company. Notice the same outfit on the lady behind me to the right. She is wearing the same outfit, polka-dot version, as also worn by Nicole DeBoom here. As I predicted, the polka-dot version was very popular.

My friend, Lindsey, and me after the race.

Definitely a highlight of the race.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute outfit. I wish I could do a race. I am such a wimp, though. I could never do it...

Paige said...

Love it. Love the skirt, the little running boy, the look on your face, and may I just say you look great, but your teeth are amazing! So white, straight and shiny. who knew a triathlon could even improve your teeth?

diane said...

You win for best outfit! Good job!

queenieweenie said...

You rock. Seriously. AND, I love the outfit!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

They're so proud of their Momma!

And I DIG your outfit. Yowza!

K Sue said...

Love the outfit but WOW girl you have been busy! When do you have time to prepare for a triathlon? You are awesome.