5.22.2008

iSucker

Should I be embarrassed to admit that the first music I have ever paid to download onto my iTunes is David Cook? I picked up a few other songs as well, such as Jason's "Hallelujah." I was highly motivated by the claim that they were taking the songs off iTunes as of the finale. This is also the reason for my growing collection of Disney movies and infomercial products. I am a sucker.

Also, I may be totally infatuated with David Cook. Love him.

8 comments:

queenieweenie said...

did you download "music of the night"? incredible. i'm sad for archie though

Hazen5 said...

David needed to win so Archie could go on a mission!(J/K)

Paige said...

TOTALLY agree. It's our fault he won. Soccer going, mini-van driven us.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i like cookie. but i am shamefully mojotivated by jason castro. if i could have a pass for a day, and no shame about robbing the cradle, he would be my choice. MAMA. yummy.

whoa. sorry about that.

go to mp3fiest.com you can download music for next to nothing, and they have a huge selection. no idol stuff though. bummer.

the wrath of khandrea said...

that's mp3fiesta.com

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

The article Paige linked to on her post about 'Cougars 4 Cook' made me laugh hysterically! H downloaded several of his songs, too...I was too late. :(

diane said...

Oooh, love Jason and his Over the Rainbow!

K Sue said...

OK I love David Cook too. I am going to the American Idol concert in july and I can't wait.
-- Love the blog!