5.29.2008

Consequences

"Mom, if you don't take me to 7-11 tonight to get a slurpee, then I won't go to Disney World on our trip."

"If you don't let me watch a show right now, I won't watch TV ever again."



Someone doesn't quite get it.

15 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I seriously LOVE Jack!! He's so stinkin' hilarious!

And no, he doesn't quite get it, but I think it's quite amusing he's trying to use consequences on you. :)

the wrath of khandrea said...

sounds like the perfect moment to say, "oh. okay honey. i understand."

think of all the lines you won't have to wait in! or all the tv limitations you won't have to set!

fabulous.

diane said...

You could leave him home and have a real vaca!

AnnEE said...

So funny! Alright, you win!

K Sue said...

We miss Jack! I am sad athat Nat and him don't live by each other. I am sure that promary would be very entertaining with the two of them together. Oh, that makes me sad.

queenieweenie said...

what a cute little stinker.

Jake said...

"If you don't read me a story...I'm never getting out of bed."

Ummmmhmmm

Linsey said...

It's hard to argue with that kind of logic.

Hazen5 said...

All you have to say is..."Promise"!!!

Ellie said...

He is the boss around there I guess.

Switched my blog to private. Email me at spamgoblin@yahoo so I can invite you.

Christie said...

Take him up on those hastily made promises. When he complains, just say, sorry, you said you would do this. Make him live up to those forever.

P.S. Happy to have helped - thanks for your sweet comment.

Hannah said...

Kimberly...you would love Scentsy! It is a candle company, but instead of using wicks, they use a warmer and little bars of wax. They smell so much better, are safer, last longer, are cuter, and they don't leave the black smoke marks on your walls. Serious...the best! They also cost less than candles! I am glad you entered the drawing.

Hannah said...

He sounds like a character!! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Unrelated. I think you should change your address to chai tea chronicles. Think of the endless possibilities...

gurrbonzo said...

Wow. How can you argue with that?!