4.29.2008

It's all about me, me, me!

For my milestone 5th post (ha ha!), 5 things (+15) you may not know about me, in no particular order:

1. I am a mom to two monkey boys.
2. I am a binge shopper.
3. I love diaper bags. When traveling on business I use a diaper bag instead of a briefcase.
4. I think I am thinner than I appear in pictures. Please tell me so.
5. I love to sing loudly in my car and dance wildly to 80's music.
6. My "theme song" right now is "It's my life" by Bon Jovi. It is also my ring tone on my phone. I am not ashamed to admit it. My love for 80's rockers (along with my sisters') is documented by Alisa.
7. I am the least funny sister and maybe the most bossy.
8. I hate Wal-Mart. I love Target.
9. When on vacation my plans revolve around where I want to eat.
10. I have trouble with daily technology use. For example, I don't know how to use most features on my phone and had to be tutored by my 15 year old niece. I also don't know how to load songs onto my iPod and am at Craig's mercy in music selection (even though he has tried to teach me several times).
11. My proudest achievement, other than having children, is running a marathon.
12. I love to make friends and am frequently over inclusive.
13. I read blogs but don't often comment (I know, that sucks!).
14. Getting a massage is one of my favorite things in the whole world.
15. I am a huge procrastinator. I think I will work on this, but never seem to get to it. Seriously.
16. I frequently do very embarrassing things, and can't help but share the stories. See this example. Now good blog fodder.
17. I am a partner in a law firm. This makes me feel like I should be older and more mature than I think I am.
18. I am intimidated by stylish dressers, and wish I was one.
19. I recently took up biking and am training for my first triathlon.
20. I love to read but am about 4 years behind on the latest and greatest.

There you go! Now if I meet you in real life (e.g. at blogapalooza) you can pretend we are lifelong friends.

12 comments:

Adrianne said...

Welcome to the blog world! Fun to catch up on your life - I read Cassidy's blog the other day as well... and of course I don't mind being linked!! Now just include more pictures, that's the only real blog rule.

Tristan said...

Nice to meet you through your blog! It will be more fun to meet you on Thursday night! ;)

Cassidy said...

Ahh...the famous Kesler family food needs on vacation (and anytime really). What fun is it if you aren't enjoying what you're eating?

Sally said...

I am glad you posted this. I totally plan my trips around food. I have the body to prove it, too. When we meet tomorrow night, I will tell you about an amazing website that will make your traveling food plans so wonderful.

We have lots in common! I also sing loudly in the car (and at home) and I love Target (who doesn't?). I like everyone (overly inclusive) and I procrastinate. Deadlines are the only reason I ever get anything done. Can't wait to meet you!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

i love that emergency phone call story. you provide good entertainment! and heather. and cassidy. how come i'm the only one that doesn't provide this sort of random mix-up entertainment? i'm lame.

and even though i already knew all of these things about you, i loved reading them. have fun at blogapalooza!

oh, and since we're going somewhere new for our family vacay, we're going to have to do some serious restaurant research this summer.

Bridget said...

Yeah, I'm excited to meet you at BP!! I am doing my third triathlon this Saturday. We'll have to talk. See ya!

AnnEE said...

I loved meeting you at the Looza! You are too fun and cute. My heavens, your boys are BEAUTIFUL!!! Not beautiful in a girly way, but beautiful in a "these might be two of the most astoundingly good looking little boys I've ever seen" way.

Second only to my boy. Of course. :o)

Working woman, we must find times that we'll be able to play.

Celia Fae said...

You are thinner in real life than in pictures, you are right. You are also adorable and I'm glad I got to see you and talk to you at bplza. Blog on, baby.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i'm so glad you have a blog! i really enjoyed getting to know you at BP... and i'm excited for all the fantastic posts i'm sure will be coming soon.
right?
soon, right?

Hazen5 said...

So glad to meet you and also glad you are blogging!

I totally agree with you, my food plans revolve around anything I do!

Hannah said...

I look up to anyone who can run a marathon! What an amazing accomplishment! I can barely run a mile. Fun post. I am a stalker and it is fun "getting to know you" better. Hope you don't mind me reading!

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

more posting! more posting! :)