4.13.2008

Confession

Post #2, no accompanying picture. Here is the confession... I lied. I most like will break every blogging "rule" time and again. Too bad. Here is what I just learned. The button at the bottom of blogspot that says, "Now Blogger saves your drafts automatically!" also lies. You must push the Save Now button for that to happen. So you will never know the amazing and hilarious post that was previously drafted, only to be lost forever. Oh wait, it was actually saved as a draft, but my story is it was deleted and I'm sticking to it.

I did figure out how to post a picture with my darling 3 year old. I can't find a picture of me with both my sons, so it appears that I am playing favorites. As for the links, I posted a link to you if you are on my reader and I think you are amusing. If you don't want to be linked, just let me know. I'm not easily offended so don't worry about asking. Almost all of my links are somehow related to Paige. She is quite the connector. My blog is not yet "the cutest blog on the block" (apparently a site designed to help deficient bloggers like myself), but I need something to aspire to, right?

ETA: Thanks to my sis, Alisa, for the cute background! Next, hyperlinking...

6 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Hey! There you are, blogging away. Way to cave to the pressure.

All of your rules should be ignored and broken. Blogging should be what you want it to be or it isn't any fun. I'm glad you joined though. Make Paige tell you all of her tricks but remember I taught her everything she knows. Except backgrounds. I can't do backgrounds.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Amen Celia! Break the rules! Break 'em! I know they were "hypothetical" but break em anyway. We Kesler women make our own rules.

Linsey said...

I must concur on the rule breaking thing - who made the rules anyway?

I have heard about you and how wonderful you are for years from Adrianne first and then later from Cassidy - nice to meet you in the blogosphere.

Unknown said...

hyperlinking is something that is so simple, yet took me over a year to figure out how to do on my own.

Okay, when you are typing out your new post and there is this symbol next to "text color" (it kind of looks like it has an infiniti symbol on top of it).
Highlight what you want to hyertext, click on that infiniti button, type in the address you want to hyperlink and voila - it shoudl work!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, no advice for you. I am still trying to convince Trevor to be my webmaster. I ask a question, and he turns it into a day adventure, usually concluding with a new web address. I don't know how to do anything and would prefer it that way. I figure that's why I married a programmer. He has to prove his worth somehow!

Cassidy said...

I too have lost brilliant draft blogs thanks to the "auto-save" feature. I've been waiting for Alisa to visit to teach me how to get a cool background -- I didn't know it could be taught remotely =) Bean??