10.27.2009

all dogs go to heaven


*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* HIJACKED *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kimberly has been busy moving, child-rearing and what-not.

Her blog has been all but abandoned, getting dusty in the bowels of the interweb.

Her fans are getting restless; we think she might be dead.

. . . enter sister-hijacker . . .

Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Sam's house,
and not Michael Vick's. Amen.




note: This is not actually Kimberly's Sam, nor Kimberly's dog, but it kinda looks like both. And quite frankly, something just needed to be posted.

5 comments:

the wrath of khandrea said...

a-freakin-men.

Kimberly said...

Nice work, bean! Will you also update my background and family pictures, and continue to post witty dialogue? Thanks.

cidnym said...

Love that post!

Hazen5 said...

Yay, more hi-jacking please!

christycunn1 said...

Kimberly,
What a wonderful blog you have! And, what an amazing and I mean really amazing family portrait on your profile. I really love it.
I sure had a great time with Cass and Matt. What a great sister you have.