You can tell me that the blond boy on the left is not the cutest thing you have ever seen, but I won't believe you.
(Warning, the beginning is a little shaky- no stabilizer on the iPhone!- and if you are not related to us I won't feel bad if you skip ahead to the solo at minute 4:10).
R-O-C-K in the USA! WOO! i made it to 2:39 before i jumped to 4:10, but the kid still had me up outta my chair. for some reason, it is way cuter to see little boys doing this than little girls.
I'm still waiting to hear from my missionary what wards he works in. He is not great about responding to questions. Just tell your family to look for a big guy with hay stuck in his hair. He currently lives in a barn. I'm aching for pictures. I need your email. Mine is diane.naylor@hotmail.com Thanks for thinking of me, I mean him.
10 comments:
Okay, so after a minute I skipped to the solo. He was awesome!!
R-O-C-K in the USA! WOO! i made it to 2:39 before i jumped to 4:10, but the kid still had me up outta my chair. for some reason, it is way cuter to see little boys doing this than little girls.
i can't even handle it!! i've watched it 3 times. :)
Rock on Jack.
Jack's a SuperStar!
He sings and Dances and has those looks too? He is a triple threat. Watch out for that one.
I'm still waiting to hear from my missionary what wards he works in. He is not great about responding to questions. Just tell your family to look for a big guy with hay stuck in his hair. He currently lives in a barn. I'm aching for pictures. I need your email. Mine is diane.naylor@hotmail.com
Thanks for thinking of me, I mean him.
Your son is adorable. He will be on his mission before you know it. My daughter was in a group like this. I love this stuff.
Totally watched it. So cute.
I need your email to add you to my blog. How do I not have that?! Thx.
Post a Comment