6.04.2009

Thursday, 9:38 p.m.

Kids are still awake.

I threaten, "If I hear one more peep..."

Jack (almost interrupting me), "peep!"

They laughed themselves silly and repeated the exchange over and over for the next four minutes. I kind of want to laugh and kind of want to kill them.

True confession.

Signature

8 comments:

Annemarie said...

That is pretty funny. I know that scenario well, annoying and funny at the same time.

Hazen5 said...

Ha! You gotta laugh at that one.

diane said...

Stinkin funny. You know, it stinks but it is funny. We called it, sorta funny but not obeying when we were growing up.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

HAHAHA. I laugh because the only way I relate to this is through memories of Cass and I doing the EXACT same thing to Mom and Dad!

Fortunately you have your little zen baby to keep you calm when the boys are acting like twits. ;)

Natalie said...

Ms. Kimberly,
I love that you don't know me and commented on my blog. Blog strangers always make my day!

I hate to tell you but the only reason I paid $80 for my procedure is because I won it in a silent auction. Well, technically my friend won it and then decided not to use it and let me buy it from her. I know....totally unfair.

p.s. this post about your kids is hilarious. I'm going to start blog stalking you.

Natalie

Cassidy said...

Too funny. So excited to see those rug rats. And so true that Bean and I tormented the parentals in the same way.

the wrath of khandrea said...

i think that is hilariously cute.

the sad part is i remember doing the same exact thing to a substitute teacher when i was in 8th grade.

a little less cute.

Jessica said...

hey! email me...we're having dinner tomorrow night at Cheesecake factory...I forgot you were a Utah girl. 6 pm. jessicaromney@hotmail.com