We have an almost three year old in our house who is trying to give up naps as well. I'm having nothing to do with it...we'll see who wins!
Does that mean if Jesus says I can have another piece of cake that I should?Brings a whole new meaning to the WWJD campaign, doesn't it?
Oh that Sam. Isn't this the second time he's used Jesus as an excuse for something? Glad he's learning young. :)
Smart kid. Where's the signature?
he's right about the Jesus guy. I think he told Bea about the nap thing too because she's stopped. But she's good at watching TV while I nap.
You can't argue with Jesus.
Jesus always knows best! He's a litte too smart for his own good.
That's crazy! He tells me the exact opposite!
smark kid!
I meant SMART kid!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
We have an almost three year old in our house who is trying to give up naps as well. I'm having nothing to do with it...we'll see who wins!
Does that mean if Jesus says I can have another piece of cake that I should?
Brings a whole new meaning to the WWJD campaign, doesn't it?
Oh that Sam. Isn't this the second time he's used Jesus as an excuse for something? Glad he's learning young. :)
Smart kid. Where's the signature?
he's right about the Jesus guy. I think he told Bea about the nap thing too because she's stopped. But she's good at watching TV while I nap.
You can't argue with Jesus.
Jesus always knows best! He's a litte too smart for his own good.
That's crazy! He tells me the exact opposite!
smark kid!
I meant SMART kid!
Post a Comment