Today I am almost giddy with excitement. I am not sure I have felt this way about politics, ever. I am so proud of our country. I think Nor summed up a lot of my thoughts beautifully, here. I love that Obama inspires hope.
AMEN, sister. I'm still giddy about it. Whether you voted for him or not, you can't deny his ability to inspire hope.
And Cass, that pic isn't from Halloween. They were in public with those hats! At Magic Kingdom! Ha! :D I think it's cute and now all the Chytie clan is represented.
6 comments:
Yes we did!
I have to say I loved the look on the faces of the african americans at his party- truly momentous.
I just hope everything is going to get better in this country!
Congrats on the baby Boy!!
Wahoo! Love the new background. And the family Halloween picture is awesome.
AMEN, sister. I'm still giddy about it. Whether you voted for him or not, you can't deny his ability to inspire hope.
And Cass, that pic isn't from Halloween. They were in public with those hats! At Magic Kingdom! Ha! :D I think it's cute and now all the Chytie clan is represented.
I'm totally buying an american flag now.
Post a Comment