9.23.2008

I should have taken a picture

Yesterday, September 22, my children celebrated the arrival of fall by wearing both Halloween shirts and Halloween socks. We broke the rules, but they were so excited about it.

6 comments:

diane said...

Man, I miss this stage when you can pick their clothes and their friends.

Kimberly said...

Oh, they dress themselves!

Hazen5 said...

It's okay, Halloween is just around the corner. If they wore it after Halloween, that would be a BIGGER no no!!!

Paige said...

That rule should not be broken. I love you, but those clothes need to be hidden until October 1. Today my kids and I talked about what they would wear October 1. Bad bad broken rules.

queenieweenie said...

I'm itching to get out all my Halloween decorations...I don't think I can wait till 10/1!!!

Jessica said...

I write the rules. I leave enforcement to Paige.