10.29.2008

Time for an Update!

Drumroll please.....

We

are

having

a

BOY.

Number 3 in case you have lost track.

Quite frankly, I went into shock. But at least now you know to suggest boy names.

12 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Congrats!!!! Boys are the best, and their Mama is always their first love! I'll be thinking of some names.

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

How's Jack holding up? :)

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

I still cannot believe you are having another BOY!! It'll be interesting to see who this one looks like since you and Craiger both have mini-me's already.

Unknown said...

come and talk to me - remember that I had boy #3 seven months ago. From what I'm observed the older ones love having another boy around and the baby loves having older brothers to follow.

I will say, though, that I'm truly outnumbered and already planning the adoption of our fourth baby - a girl!

Jessica said...

It does get kind of hard to come up with names...when you've alread done a few of one sex.

Babies smell good, make cute, grunty noises, are yummy to bite on, and inspire love...no matter what sex. Lucky you!

Linsey said...

Hmmmm, boy number 3, well, your other two are cute, so at least you're guaranteed good looks. Man alive just imagine the daughters-in-law down the road trying to live up to you in their husband's eyes!

Good luck with the name, I am amazed every day that Caleb and Isaac have names at all considering how we struggled to arrive on a mutually acceptable decision.

Paige said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this update since yesterday, and since this is how we seem to communicate...

I want another boy. They really are the best.

K Sue said...

Craig needs a sports team. Go Kimberly go! only 4 or 5 more boys to go. Ha ha You are a geat mom for boys and they are lucky to have such a cool mom! I am excited for you. We will be there for the whole week of Thanksgiving so you have to figure out when we can play.

diane said...

Some days I wish I had 3 boys. Teen age girls are tough.

So happy for you.

queenieweenie said...

I'm with Diane. Gimme boys any day!

Celia Fae said...

Congratulations! You never have to deal with boobs and maxi pads!

Seriously, though, I love my boys. I'm so excited for you.

The Kelly's said...

Congrats!! That is exciting news! I am so excited for you guys! So when is your due date exactly, I think we are only a few weeks apart so! He will be a cutie!! Are Sam and Jack excited for another brother?? I will talk to you soon!